We're looking for an enthusiastic developer and manager. This is a hybrid role, perfect for a developer with an interest in management in a fast-paced startup. The candidate will spend about 50% of their time programming and the other 50% managing an agile and talented team. This role is suitable for a Unity3d expert with an understanding of other technologies, or someone with a background in CS with a willingness to learn more about Unity3d. In both cases, you will need to be literate in a broad range of technologies, and willing to constantly learn new ones.
Aquifer is building a platform that enables creators to create studio-quality animation without the studio. We are based in Austin, TX.
You are a developer with a talent for managing teams. You can re-focus between writing code, working with senior leadership to architect systems and managing the development team. You do not specialize in one area, but have a broad understanding of web technology, Unity3d, and 3d rendering.
You enjoy internal team collaboration, but enjoy working with customers and addressing their concerns.
Though we are based in the Austin, TX, area, remote candidates are encouraged to apply.
• Collaborate and work efficiently and professionally in a team setting.
• Work with project managers to enforce release schedules on a regular basis.
• Create and manage project schedules.
• Digital Film and animation interest.
• Experience managing build distribution, via App Center and Testflight.
Bachelor's degree (B.A. or B.S.) from a four-year college or university, or equivalent training (required).
• Competitive pay.
• People-friendly work environment: We encourage a mixture of off-site and in-office collaboration.
• Be part of a startup that is growing quickly and changing the way people tell stories!