We're looking for a technical project manager. This role is responsible for managing a team of developers and artists in a lighting-fast process. You will be accountable for production deadlines for our external customers while also managing the ongoing development of our technology; this involves strategically allocating limited resources based on our milestones. But above all, you will be a vital part of the creation of the next generation of cinematic technology.
Aquifer is building a platform that enables creators to create studio-quality animation without the studio. We are based in Austin, TX.
You are an experienced project manager. You have an understanding of a wide array of technologies, even if you aren't a developer. You have a reputation for being thorough, never missing a detail and delivering early. You enjoy collaborating with interdisciplinary teams.
Though we are based in the Austin, TX, area, remote candidates are encouraged to apply.
• Collaborate and work efficiently and professionally in a team setting.
• Work with senior management to schedule high level production and technology goals, and translate those into deliverables.
• Facilitate coordination of development and creative teams.
• Create and manage project schedules.
• Digital Film and animation interest.
• Development skills in node.js and Unity3d.
• Experience managing build distribution, via App Center and Testflight.
Bachelor's degree (B.A. or B.S.) from a four-year college or university, or equivalent training (required).
• Competitive pay.
• People-friendly work environment: We encourage a mixture of off-site and in-office collaboration.
• Be part of a startup that is growing quickly and changing the way people tell stories!